Archive this series
In this episode we discuss one of the main topics in the modern VR - STORYTELLING, with one of the biggest German experts, Astrid Kahmke.
Here is a list of most prominent issues we've talked about.
- the creators responsibility
- goals of telling stories
- position of user in VR storytelling
- down of the 4th wall
- suspencion of disbelieve
- storytelling for research
- story vs plot vs user journey
- multiuser & involving audience
- ethics of storytelling in VR
- faces and emotions in the experience
- embodied & enclothed cogntion
- the lab to train spacial narration and not just storytelling
- evolution of a medium
Links and References
How to subscribe and contact us
For more details tune in to another episode of ResearchVR! You can subscribe to our RSS Feed in the mp3 or acc format. We hope you learned something new and enjoyed listening.
Thanks to Astrid Kahmke for sharing their expertise with us and our listeners. If you have any questions or are interested in behavioral analysis tools, you can reach him at:
Topic Suggestions, Guest Invites, and all other all feedback are helpful! Feel free to contact us under email@example.com or via Twitter:
Rate us on Itunes and help spread the podcast that way!
Special thanks to Nerses Balabanian for the intro and outro music! Find him at here
45 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 45 mins duration .