Archive this series
This week on ResearchVR we've discussed an experiment we all would like to do ourselves - 100 hours in VR, or in other words, looking for effects of prolonged VR usage on human body and mind.
Here is a list of most prominent issues we've talked about:
- motivations for 100h experiment
- expectations going in:
- imposter syndrome
- social VR culture - groups, shifts, and future potential
- Experience of staying in VR
- Passthrough camera to eat and piee breaks with GearVR, showered wit gearvr on
- Brain recognises where it is: Dreaming vs Real world vs VR
- Ethics of VR
- switching between Resolution of the world
- physical strain on the body
- Screen-door effect
- cannabies vs VR Experience
How to subscribe and contact us
For more details tune in to another episode of ResearchVR! You can subscribe to our RSS Feed in the mp3 or acc format. We hope you learned something new and enjoyed listening.
Thanks to Chris Miranda and Erika Barraza for sharing their expertise with us and our listeners. Reach our guests at:
Topic Suggestions, Guest Invites, and all other all feedback are helpful! Feel free to contact us under email@example.com or via Twitter:
Rate us on Itunes and help spread the podcast that way!
Special thanks to Nerses Balabanian for the intro and outro music! Find him at here
45 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 45 mins duration .