Manage episode 169850793 series 115363
This week on ResearchVR we dig deep into Leap Motion with Head Writer Alex Colgan to talk about touching each other in VR!
Here is a list of most prominent issues we've talked about:
- recap of wireless VR story
- transition of Leap Motion focus from desktop to VR input
- Leap Motion tool tracking
- Leap motion for mobile
- Chinese manufacturers competition
- gorilla arm
- embodiement of hands
- novelty and enthropy
- evolution of VR GUI
- Azads Leap Motion app
- Blocks demo
- mobile Leap Motion
- research video on hand tracking with kinect
- second research video on hand tracking with kinect
- article how they do it
- Beyond Flatland: User Interface Design for VR
How to subscribe and contact us
For more details tune in to another episode of ResearchVR! You can subscribe to our RSS Feed in the mp3 or acc format. We hope you learned something new and enjoyed listening.
Thanks to Alex Colgan for sharing their expertise with us and our listeners. Reach our guest at:
- Leap Motion Twitter @LeapMotion
- Email: email@example.com
Topic Suggestions, Guest Invites, and all other all feedback are helpful! Feel free to contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter:
Rate us on Itunes and help spread the podcast that way!
Special thanks to Nerses Balabanian for the intro and outro music! Find him at here
64 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 49 mins duration .