Manage episode 175172335 series 131774
Diet is always a hot topic in the Paleo and ancestral health community. There are diehard advocates on every side. Today I talk with Robb Wolf about his new book Wired to Eat. We explore how his approach to diet has evolved beyond just choosing the right mix of carbs, fats and protein and why a personalized approach is the key to understanding weight loss.
In this episode we discuss:
- The focus of Wired to Eat
- The Paleo diet 3.0
- Is it really about the food?
- Why the concept of “cheating” is harmful
- How stress impacts your weight
- The right tool for the job: why personalization is key
- Wired to Eat: Turn Off Cravings, Rewire Your Appetite for Weight Loss, and Determine the Foods That Work for You by Robb Wolf [Note: The book has now been released, but readers of ChrisKresser.com can still get the bonus materials mentioned below by emailing the receipt of their purchase of Wired to Eat to email@example.com by March 27th.]
[smart_track_player url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/thehealthyskeptic/RHR_-_Why_We_Gain_WeightBeyond_Carbs_Fat__Protein_with_Robb_Wolf.mp3" title="RHR: Why We Gain Weight—Beyond Carbs, Fat & Protein with Robb Wolf" artist="Chris Kresser" ]
Chris Kresser: Hey, everybody, Chris Kresser here. Welcome to another episode of Revolution Health Radio. In this episode, I'm excited to welcome back Robb Wolf, a good friend and colleague. For those of you who don’t know who Rob is (I can't imagine there are that many of you listening to this podcast), but he is a former research biochemist, health expert, and author of New York Times bestseller The Paleo Solution and the eagerly anticipated Wired to Eat, which is his most recent book that we’re going to be discussing today. He has been a review editor for the Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism and Journ...
98 episodes available. A new episode about every 16 days averaging 39 mins duration .