Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on September 28, 2019 02:22 (). Last successful fetch was on August 18, 2019 01:09 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 203443771 series 1993973
Welcome to this week’s podcast episode where I launch my new series of fascinating interviews with leading founders, CEO’s and CTO’s. This series is ideal for anyone who wants to take control of their business and rewire it for success.
In this week’s episode, I welcome my first guest to the show, Kyle Gray. Kyle is an entrepreneur and bestselling author who helps start-ups and small businesses grow with content marketing.
He has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs create scalable content marketing strategies for their businesses, by helping them create a compelling storyline that drives sales, growth, and engagement.
Key points from this episode include:
- Kyle discusses his journey to success, which started with him working for a start-up (WP Curve). They provided WordPress fixes to small businesses, but their business really took off when they developed content and built their ‘story’ around helping businesses to grow (they went from zero to 7 figures in 3 years)
- Kyle launched his own content marketing business, The Story Engine
- How to make the connection between stories and scaling a business
- Using compelling content to help drive sales and business growth, and the importance of setting up systems
- Discovering how you can transform your story as an entrepreneur into influential content that speaks to your audience
- The processes, people and technology that has helped Kyle scale his business
- Why Kyle is considering expanding his team in 2018
- Advice on how you can use technology and management tools to connect with your audience and enhance your strengths
- The importance of interactive technology to help scale your business
If you want to find out more about how Kyle can help tell your story and create amazing content online, visit The Story Engine, where you can enjoy a series of free articles and interactive quizzes.
To find out more about Kyle and content marketing click here.