Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on September 28, 2019 02:22 (). Last successful fetch was on August 18, 2019 01:09 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 204757046 series 1993973
In this week’s podcast episode, I interview Jennifer Barcelos (CEO) and Sandy Connery (COO), co-founders of Namastream Software
Jennifer Barcelos is an attorney, a change maker, a mother and an entrepreneur. She is the co-founder of the Namastream Software platform and the Soulful MBA school and community. Jennifer is also the co-founder of Three Degrees Warmer, a climate justice non-profit organisation. Prior to her journey into entrepreneurship, Jennifer served as a Gates Public Service Law Scholar and received a graduate degree in Environmental Science from Yale.
Our second guest on this week’s podcast is Sandy Connery, the co-founder of Namastream Software, Soulful MBA, and Connectable Biz Software. Following an incredible twenty-year career in footwear, Sandy sold her million-dollar brick and mortar retail business and clinic. She now brings her business experience to the online space, where she loves to create a community, teach and inspire other women to discover the freedom and impact they desire.
Key points from this week’s podcast episode:
- How you can use Namastream Software as an educational platform to showcase your expertise in your particular field of interest, upload quality content and teach students online
- Empowering women and teaching them how to build and sustain a profitable business
- The advantages of working with clients remotely
- Scaling a business by expanding your niche and going against the traditional teaching of ‘niching down’
- Advice on managing your team, letting people go and designing strategic processes and systems to streamline important tasks
- Jennifer and Sandy reveal how they use apps and tools such as Trello and Slack to manage tasks, employee duties and metrics
- The importance of finding a tool that works for you and your team that will help scale your business
- How Jennifer and Sandy used Pinterest to generate quality traffic that grew by 400% in several months
- Understanding your ideal clients and how to create content that speaks to your target audience
To find out more click here.