Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on September 28, 2019 02:22 (). Last successful fetch was on August 18, 2019 01:09 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 207021463 series 1993973
In this podcast episode, we continue our series of interviews and I’m excited to introduce Stephen Bradeen onto the show.
Stephen is the Co-Founder of Royalwood Media INC, a marketing and tech-based consulting agency with a particular focus on chatbot marketing and artificial intelligence. Stephen is the lead chatbot developer of his company and is a certified chatbot expert from Andrew Warner’s Bot Academy.
Before he started his own business, Stephen felt like he was stuck in a “soul-sucking job” where he was unfulfilled and unhappy. Within his first year of launching Royalwood Media INC, Stephen was able to leave his old job behind and began scaling his business to six figures.
Key points from this episode:
- What Chatbot Marketing is and how you can use it to communicate with your leads
- Stephen’s journey from working as an assistant director on a film set, to starting his own company
- The incredible impact that one development course, “The Landmark Form” had on his life and how it changed his entire perspective on his career and his vision for the future
- How coaching can help people scale their message and push them through resistance
- “66 Days of Superhero Habits” – The theory that it takes 66 days to form a new habit and how you can use this idea to help optimise your life
- The importance of using a project management software to manage your team and “steer the ship” of your business in the direction you want it to take
- Why you should test multiple software’s to help you discover what you need and how your software is going to solve your clients “pain points”
Important Links and Mentions from this Episode:
Get in Touch with Stephen Bradeen
For more information on this episode click here.