Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on September 28, 2019 02:22 (). Last successful fetch was on August 18, 2019 01:09 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 209429906 series 1993973
In this podcast episode, we continue our series of interviews with those making it big in scaling their businesses, and I’m excited to welcome my special guest, Trevor Page, onto the show.
Trevor is a serial entrepreneur and co-founder of Lead Nibbler, which is a simple way to introduce the psychology of micro-commitments into your lead generation strategy to double your conversion rates with a simple install.
Key points from this episode include:
- How Lead Nibbler can help to double your conversion rates
- Knowing when you’re in the “state of flow” and how it can maximise your productivity
- Using phycology to put yourself into the “state of flow” more often
- The importance of seeking opportunities to challenge yourself and keep learning new things
- Why you should continue to create valuable content to maintain the acceleration of your business
- Plan your content and come up with a content creation system that works for you and your business
- Never underestimate the power of marketing to scale your business
- The key to building a successful business is to continue learning
Get in Touch with Trevor Page
If you would like to find out more about Trevor and his business, visit leadnibbler.com/rewired for a fantastic $1 trial to help double your lead limit.
I’d like to thank the sponsor of this podcast episode, Process Street. Process Street is a simple, free and powerful way to manage your team's recurring checklists and procedures. If you found this episode valuable then please click here to help contribute to this and future shows.
For more information on this episode and Rewired.co click here.