Manage episode 275508736 series 2779927
Click here for the video version on YouTube!
With Roam Fund, Roam Scholars Program, APIs and Multiplayer Roam coming up, there's still some things I'd like to figure out:
- How will Roam enable creators to maintain a sustainable career?
- What are the possibilities and models for monetization using a Roam graph?
- Are there example products out there that we can replicate in Roam as a source of income?
Introducing the first (of many) RoamFM hangouts, this talk will be about monetization models, premium graphs and defining the 'Roam Creator'.
This hangout is simple:
- Zoom Room where I'll kick things with my thoughts on public/premium graphs (will be made available on the RoamFM graph), monetization models and what a Roam Creator can be
- An open discussion on these topics
- Some announcements for RoamFM
- Later on we'll close off with prompts and questions on what other possibilities to consider (to talk right then and there, or to save for another hangout)
- Freeform conversation after! (Anything goes)
I've set this event for 2 hours just in case, but if we end earlier/later, will leave the room up accordingly.
The objectives are:
- To expand our possibilities and use cases as creators using Roam Research
- Explore different ways for monetization and business models
- Engage in Otium: the pursuit of intellectual curiosity. Everybody is part of the discussion
- See some amazing Roaman faces!
I'll be exploring different models, where future of Roam might go for money-making, and how creators can fit in there. Will share my own findings and predictions, and I want to have it open up for discussion.
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/normanchella)