Manage episode 236672673 series 2389453
Join your host Dr. Matt Driscoll and his guest Dr. Stephen Gonzalez as they talk about sports psychology. In this episode you will hear:
1. What kind of doctor is Dr. G?
2. The evolution of sports psychology.
3. Why the state of an athlete's mind is so important.
4. What books Dr. G recommends for finding mental balance.
5. A tip listeners can begin working on today to help with mental health, focus and performance.
6. How Dr. G would handle a hypothetical 16 year old baseball player with Division 1 recruits knocking on his door who is devastated after recently tearing his ACL.
7. How Dr. G "Wins the Day."
8. If he has a friend coming to Rochester, who has never been here, where would he take them?https://anchor.fm/dr-matt-driscoll/support