Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 03, 2022 18:24 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 243346394 series 2389453
Join Dr. Matt Driscoll and his guest Dr. Zendi Moldenhauer as they discuss:
1. What inspired her to get into healthcare.
2. What type of doctor she is and what patient population she typically works with.
3. What is the difference between ADD and ADHD?
4. Why is it becoming so prevalent in our children?
5. What are the symptoms a patient would present with?
6. What should parents do if they think their child has ADHD?
7. Role play: Hypothetically my 7 year old child is in 2nd grade and recently diagnosed with ADHD from their pediatrician. I realize there is medication however I feel it is only treating a symptom and not getting to the root cause of his/her behavior. What would you tell me as the parent?
8. Any resources on ADHD and treating it functionally?
9. How can listeners hear more about Dr. Zendi's practice, make an appointment and connect with her online? https://www.drzendi.com/
10. If she has a friend coming to Rochester, who has never been here, where would she take them?--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/dr-matt-driscoll/support