Manage episode 203584880 series 2020
- This special audio (and video) podcast is a broadcast of a Panel Discussion at the USciences eLearning 3.0 Conference held on Thursday, March 8, 2018 at the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia. Rod kicked off the Panel discussion by showing a brief video on one possible future education scenario.
- Moderator: Dr. Bryan Alexander
- Dr. Bobbe Baggio, Associate Provost, Cedar Crest College
- Dr. Ken Hartman, CEO Degree Quest & Former President, Drexel University Online
- Dr. Paul Katz, President, University of the Sciences
- Dr. Rodney Murray, Executive Director of Academic Technology, University of the Sciences
- We discuss the questions (with direct links to sections):
- How will students differ in 2030?
- How will faculty differ in 2030?
- Where do you see educational entrepreneurship having the greatest impact?
- Which educational trends keep you up at night?
- and much more
- Podsafe music selection
- Utopian Prince by Rod Murray - AI Music from Jukedeck - create your own at http://jukedeck.com