Manage episode 227344541 series 2020
- This podcast is a presentation entitled "Neuro-Andragogy: Science & Art of Changing the Brain" Presented by Dr. Kristen Betts, Clinical Professor, Drexel University School of Education. It was delivered at the PADLA Annual Conference and Expo. PADLA is the PA/DE/NJ chapter of the United States Distance Learning Association.
- Functional Fixedness
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Differentiated Instruction
- Neuro Teach by Glenn Whitman & Ian Kelleher
- After Watching This, Your Brain Will Not be the Same by Dr. Lara Boyd
- What is Neuroplasticity by Dr. Michael Valenzuela
- Drexel University Conquer Collaborative
- "Winter Moon" by Rhonda Lorence - from the new age viola album "Winter Moon"