Manage episode 297508404 series 1277678
Rich was joined by the Covid ridden husk of the man we used to know as Gav, and our Mr Chris Wynn, as they looked back a bit at the festival of international football we've just witnessed and have a bit of a chinwag about the current situation (as of recording) at Sunderland, as well as looking ahead to the weekend's friendly fixture with Hearts north of the border!
- So how is everyone feeling? Hungover? Drained? Ready for another season in League One?
- Transfers; A few Lads and Lasses haven't been happy with the speed of the recruitment... Is this fair on the club or a result of a hangover of a different kind?
- We need a canny few Lads before the season starts; Are our lads confident we'll have what we need by the time we face Wigan? Is Pritchard a decent signing at this level?
- Liam Bridcutt; He had a bit to say about us all recently... Does he have any valid points or is he full of shite? Or both?
- What progress are we hoping to see on and off the pitch? Will the preseason we have prepared be enough to work out how LJ will line the Lads up for the new 21/22 season?
- Other completely relevant ramblings...
Here we go again... Again. HAWAY THE LADS!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.