Manage episode 205926094 series 1853310
Hey #TeamTobe! We’re fresh with a new format — half hour long episodes! On this episode of #RunWithTobe, we chat about the rise of social media influencers. We also talk social media AI — is it good or bad?
IN THIS EPISODE WE'LL DISCUSS:
- Social media influencers
- The ethics of social media automation
- Apple Notes
- Apple Pencil
- If you want to know Andrew's thoughts on the Apple Pencil, check out Episode 4 of our podcast.
- Influencer Game:
- The Rock Gets Paid $1 Million to Post on Social Media
- The Rise of Social Media Influencers
- How To Avoid Common Influencer Marketing Pitfalls
- Marketing Automation
- We're actually a HubSpot Agency Partner. We talk about it in Episode 3 of our podcast.
- Social Media Bots:
- CNBC Tech
- “I used a bot to grow my partner’s Instagram account.”
- CGI Influencer Drama is a real thing.
As always check out our blog for this episode's show notes. Be sure to subscribe, leave a comment and share the show us with your friends and family. Follow us on any social platform using the handle @runwithtobe and feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
33 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 46 mins duration .