Manage episode 180645511 series 1273716
Anil Dash has done it all, except graduate from college. He's started companies, helped launch the social media revolution, served on President Obama's Office of Digital Strategy, uses Twitter prolifically, and is the CEO of Fog Creek Software.
In this wide-ranging discussion, Anil talks about:
- how he first learned to sell (and overcome his distrust of sales reps)
- how he didn't learn to do marketing until much later (and what he did instead)
- how he tries to structure non-zero-sum incentives
- the critical concept of "bus-proofing" that's expected on the tech side, but not on the sales side of the house
- a simple way to encourage more diversity in hiring (and how this benefits the company)
And much more...
33 episodes available. A new episode about every 23 days averaging 55 mins duration .