Manage episode 208394728 series 2301087
SALT + SPINE is hosted by Brian Hogan Stewart and produced by Alison Sullivan, with support from Nina Earnest and Clara Hogan.
In today's episode, we pause to remember the legacy of Anthony Bourdain.
Today's Episode: Edward Lee
- Edward is the author of Buttermilk Graffiti: A Chef’s Journey to Discover America’s New Melting-Pot Cuisine and Smoke and Pickles: Recipes and Stories from a New Southern Kitchen.
- Chef Edward Lee meets home cooks and records their stories in his road trip book, 'Buttermilk Graffiti', by Agatha French // LA Times
- Chef Edward Lee: Bourdain changed my life, by Edward Lee // CNN
Bonus SALT + SPINE Features:
- Recipe: Budae Jjigae with Fried Bologna
- Recipe: Pollo a la Brasa
- Listen: Edward reads an excerpt from Buttermilk Graffiti
SALT + SPINE:
Our website is SaltAndSpine.com.
Our theme song was produced by Brunch For Lunch. For more music, visit soundcloud.com/BrunchforLunch.
32 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 33 mins duration .