Manage episode 220034673 series 2301087
SALT + SPINE is hosted by Brian Hogan Stewart and produced by Alison Sullivan.
Today's Episode: Naz Deravian
- Naz Deravian is the author of Bottom of the Pot: Persian Recipes and Stories, her first cookbook.
- Writing an Iranian Cookbook in an Age of Anxiety by Naz Deravian // The Atlantic
- The New Persian Cookbook That Recovers Memories from Iran by Mayukh Sen // Bon Appetit
- I Hid Who I Was for So Long. Until I Became a Cook. by Andy Baraghani // Bon Appetit
Bonus SALT + SPINE Features:
- Recipe: Baked Saffron Yogurt Rice with Chicken (Tahcheen-e Morgh)
- Recipe: Smooshed Potato and Egg (Yeralma Yumurta)
- Giveaway: Win your own copy of Bottom of the Pot! Enter here.
SALT + SPINE:
Our theme song was produced by Brunch For Lunch. For more music, visit soundcloud.com/BrunchforLunch.
39 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 34 mins duration .