Manage episode 226000851 series 2479326
065 Pinks and Blues
Episode 65: Show Notes
On today’s Pinks and Blues episode we will be answering the following questions:
- What should I do to go about taking the CWT examination?
- What is the difference from Free Chlorine, Combined Chlorine and Total Chlorine? And when would you use each of them?
- How do I get a Scaling UP! Shirt?
Action list to taking the exam
- Decide you will take it.
- Set a date.
- Create a plan working backwards from that date.
- How/what will you study
- How will you confirm your knowledge?
- Who will you work with (accountable)
- What is your reward to yourself when you get it?
- Schedule the exam (Pearson Yue)
- This way you can’t back out
- Look at when you can come to training (refresher).
- Take the tutorial at home (How to use the exam).
- Reward yourself!
Key Points From This Episode:
- CWT Challenge [0:02:04]
- CWT Tips [0:04:51]
- Action List [0:07:46]
- Difference between Chlorine [0:13:43]
- How to get the Scaling UP! T-Shirt [0:18:18]
- And much more!
Go to Scaling UP! H2O and leave me a voicemail message with your question. And if I use your question, then I will surely send you the Scaling UP! T-shirt. @traceblackmore #scalinguph2o #scalingup #scalinguppodcast #scalingupnation #scalinguph2opinksandblues
It is the end of the year and everyone in the Industrial Water Industry should be certified. @traceblackmore #scalinguph2o #scalingup #scalinguppodcast #scalingupnation #scalinguph2opinksandblues
AWT is no longer offering the examination after the AWT Training courses. @traceblackmore #scalinguph2o #scalingup #scalinguppodcast #scalingupnation #scalinguph2opinksandblues
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
100 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 38 mins duration .