Manage episode 238118312 series 57355
- 01:20 - Cheers to Dean's honorary hood pass compliments of Bill Alvarez
- 02:48 - Break out the Hitachi for this sweaty and manly cast
- 06:52 - Did Extreme Prejudice genre-bend itself into obscurity?
- 09:52 - Matthew breaks down what the Western genre means to him
- 13:32 - Contrasting the morality of Jack Benteen and Major Hackett
- 18:21 - Why isn't Nick Nolte in the conversation with the elites?
- 31:42 - Maria Conchita Alonso and Dean's (gringo) dream of being yelled at
- 36:27 - Jesse Ventura doesn't express feelings, because he was a Navy SEAL
- 38:37 - Matthew rants about Hell Lobsters (scorpion)
- 40:26 - The inability to understand metaphor and symbolism
- 43:22 - Clancy Brown's revenge fake-out and iPhone incompetence
- 48:00 - Dean knows a boxer - look out everyone
- 55:07 - The lads write the Gringo/Mexican love story 'Knives of Passion'
- 58:50 - The original Black nerd - Larry B. Scott
- 1:05:29 - Sarita the therapist
- 1:21:51 - Matthew 'the Fu*k Champ' is back!
- 1:31:12 - Cash Bailey REALLY needs a lesson in flattery
- 1:36:35 - Jack Benteen is kinda' dumb
- 1:39:22 - William Forsythe's varying roles
- 1:57:12 - Powers Boothe purs like a tiger in a suit
- 2:00:06 - The Cash Bailey Not So Bohemian Rhapsody
- 2:10:05 - Reconciling our "Hate, Don't Like, Like, and Love" picks
LSG Media on Twitter @LSGMedia Dean on Twitter @Dean_LSGMedia Matthew on Twitter @MatthewFromLSG Support LSG Media by becoming a member. Disclaimer: This is a commentary and criticism show that will routinely slander, suggest, and make wild claims - it should be considered comedy entertainment only, and not to be taken seriously. Take responsibility for your own feelings and actions.