Manage episode 240626161 series 57355
- 03:53 - A pretty good movie with GREAT performances.
- 07:45 - Dean relates to the blue-collared wayward boy.
- 11:41 - Will's friends are honest, loyal, and tough.
- 15:35 - No scarves allowed.
- 21:25 - Danny Elfman's music is BAD in this movie.
- 24:26 - A brawl with the bully.
- 32:49 - Screenplay excellence.
- 37:21 - Let's talk Skylar (Minnie Driver).
- 39:26 - Ambition is not always good.
- 44:09 - My math is wicked tough and way better than yours!
- 46:26 - Keep the scarves away from Robin Williams!
- 49:18 - A vaguely foreign hypnotist.
- 56:14 - Will jabs, feints, and probes for weakness in Sean's personality.
- 1:04:18 - Sean talks knowledge versus experience.
- 1:09:38 - Creating trust with the patient.
- 1:16:04 - Let it go! You aren't perfect.
- 1:21:11 - Robin Williams' brilliance despite a bad Boston accent.
- 1:27:53 - Matthew and Dean want stuff out of their conversations.
- 1:31:12 - Dean is not going to schmooze.
- 1:48:22 - Let him put a pinky in so we can watch Clerks!
- 1:55:27 - Good dialogue focuses on the subtext.
- 1:58:41 - Will wields the truth for purpose but not principle.
- 2:09:37 - Masking fear with false virtue.
- 2:12:12 - Gerry Lambeau's arrogance in assuming what's best.
Twitter Dean @dean_lsgmedia Matthew @matthewfromlsg LSG @lsgmedia Get bonus content here! Disclaimer: This is a commentary and criticism show that will routinely slander, suggest, and make wild claims - it should be considered comedy entertainment only, and not to be taken seriously. Take responsibility for your own feelings and actions.