Manage episode 232295418 series 2504282
The job market in the AWS world is complex and often confusing to both employers and employees. Wouldn’t it be great to have over 43,000 data points to draw a larger picture of the market and where you fall in line?
Today, we are talking to Kate Powers who walks us through the AWS Salary Survey from Jefferson Frank and discusses some interesting insights as well as real world examples of the findings.
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- The AWS job market at large
- Training Certificates: what’s their value
- How much value is in a job title
- Most desirable skills from employers
- Gender representation in the industry
- The discrepancy in compensation based on geography
69 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 35 mins duration .