Manage episode 232915887 series 1574468
John and Craig talk to an audience of development executives about the experience of getting notes as a writer. They cover why these conversations kick in our fight or flight responses, how to frame notes through story, and ways to motivate writers towards a creative vision.
We take questions from the audience and discuss ‘the bad pitch,’ likable characters, and how to stay friends with a writer after a breakup.
- Episode 99, Psychotheraphy for Screenwriters
- Episode 394, Broken but Sympathetic with Mari Heller
- Now accepting recommendations for updating the Listener’s Guide
- Submit to the Pitch Session here
- Watch Chernobyl May 6th and listen to The Chernobyl Podcast with Craig and Peter Sagal
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Outro by Mackey Landry (send us yours!)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the episode here.
117 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 62 mins duration .