Manage episode 256981646 series 1708762
This week's stories:
- Two new un-patched 0-days affecting billions of Windows users - here is the fix!
- Mozilla reversed itself on TLS v1.0 and 1.1 deprecation... due to the coronavirus
- A micropatch for Win7 and Server 2008
- Chrome's release schedule has been impacted by the coronavirus
- CookieThief - "FireSheep evolves for the 21st century"
- PwnToOwn Spring 2020 winners
- Steve's coronavirus journey
- The fixes for RowHammer have not worked
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.