Manage episode 237314275 series 122168
- Ransomware in Florida and elsewhere
- The "Going Dark" anti-encryption debate
- A BlueKeep Proof of Concept demo produced by the guys at SophosLabs
- Massive publicly-exposed databases
- Chinese IoT manufacturer logs a million+ customer devices into a 2+ billion record publicly-exposed database
- The dilemma we have with the utter lack of oversight and control over our own IoT devices
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-721-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
191 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 123 mins duration .