Manage episode 237806061 series 122168
This Week's Stories
- Mozilla's privacy-enhancing DNS over HTTPS support
- Facial recognition and automobile license plate scanners
- The future of satellite-based Internet services
- How a Ruby code repository was hacked
- The UK GCHQ's proposal for adding "ghost" participants into private conversations
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-722-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
190 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 123 mins duration .