This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on February 28, 2018 11:43 (). Last successful fetch was on November 06, 2017 14:53 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 177668475 series 1400590
Natalia Bishop sat down with us to chat about being a serial entrepreneur with three businesses and balancing life at home as a mom.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Mom friends have your back. Tap into them for help.
- Expectations for Mom Entrepreneurs are high.
- Listening to your client and your own needs.
- Being a mom entrepreneur is like juggling and the balls are not made of glass. They bounce back.
- Kids are assets, not liabilities.
RESOURCES DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
MORE FROM NATLIA:
- @levelup_lou on Instagram
- @chocolateboxphotography on Instagram
- @storylouisville on Instagram
- @natalia_bishop on Instagram
MORE FROM KIM:
MORE FROM ASHLEY:
CONNECT WITH US OF FACEBOOK:
37 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 32 mins duration .