Manage episode 173681620 series 1395789
This is a juicy episode. Jenn specifically addresses:
- Parts of her personal journey, and how she came to learn the importance of boundaries
- What exactly boundaries are
- How you can identify your personal boundaries
- The 3 different types of boundaries
- Some of the traits of Empaths, and why boundaries are especially important for Highly Sensitive People
Jenn gives 3 specific sentence completions in the podcast that she has her clients complete as a way to identify their boundaries. Use these 3 prompts to jog you to write. Don't judge, but rather just let the pen flow:
- People may not ...
- I have the right to ...
- To protect my time and energy it is ok to ...
Perhaps one of my favorite parts of the podcast is how Jenn defines boundaries as "limits of what we are willing to accept and willing to give." I was always prone to thinking of boundaries about what I was willing to accept, so thinking about it being what I was also willing to give was a real ah-ha moment for me!
To find Jenn Bovee, follow the below links:
Inspired Empath facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/Inspiringempaths/
Mind Unleashed Article for Empaths: 30 Traits of an Empath
111 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 35 mins duration .