Manage episode 237336147 series 1401626
This week, we welcome to the show Stacy La, formerly of Clover Health and currently the product and design lead on the Prevent Epidemics Team at Resolve to Save Lives. Stacy shares with us some of the challenges and triumphs of building a large design team from scratch, and we get into the details of designing for such serious, high-stakes product areas. And as always, we end the show with a few cool things, like a guide to creativity, a channel that answers interesting questions, and a subscription coffee service.
This week's episode is brought to you by Abstract
Abstract is design workflow management for modern design teams. With Abstract, you can bring your design workflow into a single, unified place for designers, developers, and stakeholders to collaborate and keep work moving forward. Sign your team up for a free, 30-day trial today by heading over to abstract.com.
- Video: Here's proof Marshall isn't completely alone in thinking Apple will make a Tile killer
- Thanks to macgeekjay for leaving us an iTunes review! You can leave one, too, if you'd like to help us find new listeners :D
- Paweł Szymankiewicz enjoyed our previous episode about dark patterns
- That same episode made Divya Tak think of the nice cancellation flow provided by Headspace
- Congratulations to Revision Path for also recently crossing 300 episodes!
- Also, Hannah Beachler seems pretty awesome, just saying
- Stacy La is the product and design lead on the Prevent Epidemics team at Resolve to Save Lives, and formerly of Clover Health and Yammer
- She also tweets sometimes
One Cool Thing:
- Stacy shared Creative Quest, a "unique new guide to creativity from Questlove—inspirations, stories, and lessons on how to live your best creative life"
- Marshall shared Cheddar, a YouTube channel that "explains, examines, and explores"
- Brian shared Trade Coffee, the "best coffee subscription in the nation"
Design Details on the Web:
- We are @designdetailsfm
- Join the conversation on Spectrum or leave us a review on iTunes
307 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 50 mins duration .