Manage episode 226943733 series 1447297
Minter Dial, Author of Heartificial Empathy, joins the Social Pros Podcast to discuss his new book and the ways A.I. can help businesses interact with more empathy.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Magic Moments: How to Create Inspired Marketing to Amaze Your Customers: candc.dl/amazecustomers)
- Convince & Convert (Experience This! Show: experiencethisshow.com)
- Yext (The Everywhere Brand: http://offers.yext.com/everywherebrand)
In This Episode
- 08:23 - How empathy is an understanding that can lead to action
- 10:40 - Why younger generations are becoming less empathic
- 12:42 - Why companies should work to increase business empathy
- 15:45 - Why good ethics require empathy
- 16:47 - Why business empathy must start from within a company
- 20:01 - How A.I. can help a business interact with greater empathy
- 35:03 - How to find a balance between ego and empathy in business
- Get the new State of Marketing report for free from Salesforce here.
- Find out more about the community at SocialMedia.org with a special form for Social Pros listeners here.
- Chat with the revolutionary AI Mitsuku here.
- By Minter Dial’s book Heartificial Empathy here.
Visit SocialPros.com for more insights from your favorite social media marketers.
290 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 41 mins duration .