Manage episode 224866615 series 1447297
Eileen Burmeister, Communications Consultant at Arizona Public Service, joins the Social Pros Podcast to discuss empowering employees for photo storytelling in social.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Magic Moments: How to Create Inspired Marketing to Amaze Your Customers: candc.dl/amazecustomers)
- Convince & Convert (Experience This! Show: experiencethisshow.com)
- Yext (The Everywhere Brand: http://offers.yext.com/everywherebrand)
In This Episode
- 05:04 - How APS uses Community Affairs Managers to engage with micro audiences on a regional level
- 09:55 - How different teams can work together to effectively manage customer support
- 12:05 - How APS enables employees to communicate with customers
- 21:30 - How to balance employee and customer generated content for photo storytelling
- 24:02 - Why a planned out editorial calendar should leave room for spontaneity
- Get The Complete Guide to Social Media for B2B Marketers for free here.
- Find out more about SocialMedia.org here.
Visit SocialPros.com for more insights from your favorite social media marketers.
286 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 43 mins duration .