Manage episode 226396070 series 1447297
Rohit Bhargava, Founder and Chief Trend Curator of Non-Obvious Company, returns to the Social Pros Podcast to discuss the non-obvious 2019 trends as well as how to market successfully on a small business budget.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Magic Moments: How to Create Inspired Marketing to Amaze Your Customers: candc.dl/amazecustomers)
- Convince & Convert (Experience This! Show: experiencethisshow.com)
- Yext (The Everywhere Brand: http://offers.yext.com/everywherebrand)
In This Episode
- 05:41 - Why “muddled masculinity” is one of the Non-Obvious trends for 2019
- 08:52 - How “innovation envy” can lead businesses to make unnecessary changes for the sake of standing out
- 10:51 - Why not all businesses can benefit from creating a spectacle
- 17:17 - How to successfully market your small business on a small budget
- 20:21 - How to “deliberately downgrade” your social media to become more effective in certain areas
- Get the new State of Marketing Report for free from Salesforce here.
- Find out more about the community at SocialMedia.org with a special form for Social Pros listeners here.
- Purchase the Non-Obvious 2019 edition here.
- Purchase the Non-Obvious Guide to Small Business Marketing here.
Visit SocialPros.com for more insights from your favorite social media marketers.
290 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 41 mins duration .