Manage episode 220799989 series 1447297
Michael Stelzner, CEO and Founder of Social Media Examiner, joins the Social Pros Podcast to discuss building better social media practices based on meaningful data.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Magic Moments: How to Create Inspired Marketing to Amaze Your Customers: candc.dl/amazecustomers)
- Convince & Convert (Experience This! Show: experiencethisshow.com)
- Yext (The Everywhere Brand: http://offers.yext.com/everywherebrand)
In This Episode
- Why 2018 has been a hard year for social media marketing
- How to find more meaningful data
- Why Facebook is not the place for successful video content
- Why an “untrackable network effect” is so valuable
- Why Messenger may be replacing email for subscriptions
- Why interaction is what counts in social, but many businesses aren’t doing it
- Why you should have a “kill list” of things to stop doing
- Where social may be heading
Visit SocialPros.com for more insights from your favorite social media marketers.
277 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 44 mins duration .