Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on July 28, 2021 16:07 (). Last successful fetch was on July 29, 2020 01:27 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 235613813 series 2095605
This episode will empower you to triumph over any of life’s circumstances.
You will hear the true inspiring story of a man who was born into extreme adversity and chose to create an extraordinary life in spite of it.
The man is Johnny Wimbrey. He was raised in a battered women’s shelter. He learned to survive on the street as a fourteen year old drug dealer. He had a rap sheet before he was twenty.
Today, he is an internationally acclaimed speaker, author, coach and team builder to pro athletes, high performing business people, politicians, and media celebrities.
He is also devoted husband, father, and humanitarian who helps relieve suffering worldwide.
You will not only learn and be inspired by what he says. You will also discover how a compelling communicator speaks when you hear and feel his authentic energy.
Here are just a few of the gems in this interview with Johnny Wimbrey, the good hood:
- How a friend’s murder led to Johnny’s redemption
- Why Johnny gave away his gun forever
- How an answered prayer opened the door to happiness and success
- Harsh lessons from the street life that hold the secrets to massive legitimate success
- Why the only thing between you and your dream life could be a label that someone else gave you
- How you can and should become a first generation millionaire
- How eliminating two small everyday words can empower and transform your life
- The magic of surrounding yourself with thinking that out-thinks you
- The real meaning of the word RESPONSIBILITY
JOHNNY’S FAVORITE BOOK
The Book of Proverbs – The Holy Bible
From the Hood to Doing Good by Johnny Wimbrey
JOHNNY’S FAVORITE QUOTES
“Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.” – William Arthur Ward
“Surround yourself with thinking that out-thinks you.” – Johnny Wimbrey