Manage episode 253792097 series 2108199
Referenced in the show
- Patrick discussed his love for continuous learning and referenced some of his favorite books.
- The Ironies of Automation is a paper discussing how automation can expand problems rather than eliminate them.
- Promise Theory is an approach to coordinating actors and agents in a system about their intentions to each other in the form of promises. The model was originally proposed by Mark Burgess
- NoEstimates: How to Measure Project Progress Without Estimating is a 2016 book that explains the “No Estimates” Agile concept.
- A trip down memory lane with the very first DevOps Days Ghent back in 2009.
Where you can find us
- Panda Express usually on Thursdays
- The CFP for devopsdays chicago will be open at the time of this publishing, so go to devopsdays.org/chicago to check it out!