Africa-focused technology, digital and innovation ecosystem insight and commentary.
Manage episode 253792097 series 2108199
By Matt Stratton, Trevor Hess, Jessica Kerr, and Bridget Kromhout. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Referenced in the show
- Patrick discussed his love for continuous learning and referenced some of his favorite books.
- The Ironies of Automation is a paper discussing how automation can expand problems rather than eliminate them.
- Promise Theory is an approach to coordinating actors and agents in a system about their intentions to each other in the form of promises. The model was originally proposed by Mark Burgess
- NoEstimates: How to Measure Project Progress Without Estimating is a 2016 book that explains the “No Estimates” Agile concept.
- A trip down memory lane with the very first DevOps Days Ghent back in 2009.
Where you can find us
- Panda Express usually on Thursdays
- The CFP for devopsdays chicago will be open at the time of this publishing, so go to devopsdays.org/chicago to check it out!