#3 The future of Scrum.org, Scrum Studio & EBMT – Dave West (Scrum.org)
Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 01, 2022 22:04 (). Last successful fetch was on November 22, 2020 01:30 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 200337803 series 2120503
In this podcast I had the pleasure to chat with Dave West, Product Owner & CEO for scrum.org. After discussing his road towards becoming a Product Owner (which includes a well known three letter acronym), we go in to the three most important things a Product Owner should master. Along the ride we gain insights into the vision for Scrum.org in the coming years. We touch on the interactions between Product Owner and his Stakeholders, among which all the Professional Scrum Trainers who sometimes are even more demanding than Ken and Jeff combined. We also discuss scaling situations and how this affects the PO role, make a small sidestep into using Scrum in non-software development since Scrum is used at scrum.org too, and even discuss ‘new’ concepts like Scrum Studio and EBMT, which is a set of practices all Product Owners should pay attention to. We round off with a load of practices and tools Product owners can employ to gain insights in the problem we’re trying to solve. Make sure to watch/listen to discover his favorite technique!
Please enjoy this episode and feel free to follow up on any of the many interesting topics with me or Dave via the below contact details.
Since we aim to continually improve this series, we highly value your feedback. If you have any comments, tips, input, questions… Please contact us using one of the following:
- Feedback form: https://www.research.net/r/ZPWTCK6
- Follow us @po_podcast https://twitter.com/PO_Podcast
- Email: Productownerpodcast@prowareness.nl
Links & resources from this episode
- Dave on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidjustinwest
- Dave on twitter: https://twitter.com/davidjwest
- Email Dave at: Dave.email@example.com
Find Dave at conferences all over the world, Scrum Face2Face meetings and more…
- Start at https://www.scrum.org/Community/Community-Events
- Read more on the motivation for becoming Scrum.org Product Owner: http://blog.scrum.org/why-i-joined-scrum-org/
Subscribe to the podcast
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/productownerpodcast/
- iTunes Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/nl/podcast/product-owner-podcast-powered/id1183369330?l=en&mt=2
- TuneIn: http://tunein.com/radio/Product-Owner-Podcast-p941555/
Learn more about Product Ownership at the Prowareness Agile Academy
- Product Owner training:https://www.agileacademy.nl/training/?eventtitle=professional-scrum-product-owner-training
- Product Owner Advanced training: https://www.agileacademy.nl/training/?eventtitle=product-owner-advanced
- SAFe Product Management/Product Owner training: https://www.agileacademy.nl/training/?eventtitle=safe-product-management-product-owner-training