Manage episode 247070316 series 2286091
Fasten your safety belts. Jeremy Cape of Squire Patton Boggs explains the U.K.’s Air Passenger Duty (APD) and one group’s proposal to impose a frequent flyer levy.
For additional coverage, read these articles in Tax Notes:
- Come Fly With Me, But Not Too Frequently
- German Airline Tax Prepared for Takeoff
- 9 European Countries Unite in Push for EU Aviation Tax
- Brazilian Government to End $18 Fee on International Flights
- Trade Group Advises Switzerland to Forgo Aviation Carbon Tax
In Willis Weighs In, Tax Notes contributing editor Ben Willis continues to discuss business purpose hurdles related to his article on the principle purpose threshold with Executive Editor for Commentary Jasper Smith.
Please reach out to Ben with questions at email@example.com.