Manage episode 218712526 series 2286104
In our 8th installment of #WomenInYM Chad chats with longtime Youth Ministry Booster member Cheryl Johnson. She's rad, witty, honest, loves tigers, and is totally Canadian (sorrie Cheryl!). You are going to be blessed by this one youth ministers. Remember the young women and men out there need to see faithful role models of all types for true encouragement!
#WomenInYM Giveaway $500 In Prizes! Free To Enter!
Key Takeaway: Youth Ministry Is Not Your Identity
- I originally wanted to be a tiger trainer, but what I found is that I was really good with people.
- You may not know who you have blessed or encouraged.
- Don’t make youth ministry your identity.
- What you are doing is not who you are…
- You can save yourself a world of hurt if your identity is in Jesus first.
170 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 30 mins duration .