Manage episode 236873287 series 2286218
In this week's Hump Day Q'n'A I answer 2 questions that came in.
1. What were the challenges I faced when I first started as a PT & how I overcame them?
2. What advice would I give newly qualified PTs?
In the podcast, I highlight:
- The errors I made in my early years in the industry, how I initially failed as a self-employed Personal Trainer and the challenges I faced starting out.
- What lessons my back story and the challenges I experienced taught me and what lessons other PTs can learn from them.
- My 4 key pieces of advice that I would give all new PTs to help them avoid confusion, give themselves clear direction, improve programming, improve personal progress and not hold themselves back.
150 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 41 mins duration .