Manage episode 231688883 series 2286218
My guest this week is Aleks Salkin. Aleks is a Strong First and Original Strength Instructor and has a unique training approach focused on strength training, calisthenics, kettlebell work and primal human movement patterns.
In the episode we discuss:
- "Reasonable Training - Rational Diet - Radical Results".
- How Aleks gets great success with his Clients by insisting they owe him 5 minutes of movement every day.
- How Aleks blends together his unique approach to training and how he ended up with his approach.
- Why training modalities such as kettlebells, calisthenics and primal movement patterns are so under-utilised, the benefits of performing them and where is the best place to start with each one.
- Plus a load of other great information and conversation as well.
Where to find Aleks
139 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 41 mins duration .