Manage episode 226994774 series 2286218
This week I'm joined by Amanda Thebe. Amanda is awesome and brings so much energy and passion to the podcast. Amanda is a fitness expert who specialises in coaching and educating Women experiencing the menopause. Amanda is also the host of The Fit & Chips Podcast and has just authored her first book 'Menopausing So Hard'.
In this episode we discuss:
- The physiological and hormonal changes that occur during menopause.
- What compelled Amanda to write her book and what people can expect from it.
- The importance of stress management and having a reframing mindset during the menopause.
- What training considerations need to be made during the menopause and what are the common errors or misconceptions Amanda sees with training during this time.
- Amanda's approach to managing training stress during the menopause and what to look for as an individual or coach to know when training needs to be altered.
- What psychological changes occur during the menopause and what considerations or adjustments can be made to self-manage or be used by coaches.
150 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 41 mins duration .