Manage episode 225154270 series 2286218
In this week's Hump Day Q'n'A I talk about a hugely overlooked and under-utilised training focus, grip training. Essentially nobody really thinks about grip until theirs fails and their lift's progress is halted.
In the episode I discuss:
- Why grip training is important.
- The 3 main types of grip and what activities we do day to day that relates to each one.
- When and how to use straps if grip is a limiting factor
- How a simple shift in lifting intent can help you work your grip for the whole of your workout and can unlock higher levels of strength potential.
- My go-to exercises to help improve grip that can be performed in any gym.
140 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 41 mins duration .