Manage episode 235589021 series 2286218
My guest this week is Kyle Dobbs. Kyle is a Coach, Consultant, Mentor and Owner of Compound Performance.
Kyle is a Coach I greatly admire for the simplicity with which he can explain the complex. This was a fascinating conversation covering an array of topics.
In the episode we discuss:
- The impact Introversion and Imposter Syndrome has had on Kyle and how a trip to Costa Rica changed everything for him.
- The importance of understanding environmental behaviour as a Coach.
- How Kyle helps coaches through his mentorship program and the most common areas he has to help with.
- The importance of finding the why behind your social media content and understand who you are speaking to rather than constantly seeking validation from your posts.
- Kyle's programming approach and why he focuses on principles over methods.
- The cost of specificity.
- The importance of position and posture when it comes to breathing and how it can impact the body.
- Why Kyle focuses on movement competency through the 3 key planes of movement.
- The import of movement variability
- How a person's environmental behaviour can impact their Nervous System.
140 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 41 mins duration .