Manage episode 236129318 series 2286218
This week I'm joined for the fourth time by Meghan Callaway, a wonderful Strength Coach based in Canada.
As is often the case when Meghan and I talk, we end up having a wide-ranging discussion often leading to a few rants about the industry and this podcast was no different.
In the episode we discuss:
- Where Meghan is now with her training post injury and the things she's been doing differently to get stronger than ever.
- The value of avoiding training to fatigue and ensuring to leave 2-3 reps in the tank every set.
- The importance of maximising focus and intent on every rep.
- How Meghan trains her older clients.
- What improvements Meghan feels the industry needs to make.
- Meghan's new product 'The Ultimate Landmine Program' and the values of landmine training.
- How Meghan helps her clients' overcome training fears, barriers and lack of confidence.
Aside from all the great content above we also end up down a few rabbit holes and rant about certain elements of the industry and social media.
140 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 41 mins duration .