Manage episode 236586225 series 2286218
My guest this week is the Head of Stronger by Science, MASS Research Review Author & a Powerlifting World Record Holder, Greg Nuckols.
In this episode we discuss:
- The common misconceptions regarding Woman and Strength Training.
- Considerations for Strength Training Programming when it comes to Men and Women.
- The importance of neck training for Women in collision sports to reduce concussions.
- The impact of the Menstrual Cycle on Strength Training.
- How Greg utilises Auto-regulation with his clients to account for individual differences in fatigue.
- The most valuable recovery methods we can use.
- Greg's 5 best tips to help you maximise your Strength Training.
150 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 41 mins duration .