Manage episode 232191623 series 2286218
My guest this week is Jenny Todd. Jenny is a Strength Coach based at Spartan Performance, England's Strongest Woman 4 years running and the 2017 Arnold Champion.
In the episode we discuss:
- Why Jenny started training and what lead her to compete in Strongwoman.
- Jenny's key programming principles.
- How Jenny manages the subject of adding lean body mass with her clients.
- The best approach to take for women looking to get into strength training and strongwoman competitions.
- How Jenny suffered from stress and anxiety due to the pressure of competing and meeting others expectations.
- What frustrates Jenny about the term "Personal Trainer" and why she's wary of people who aren't Cat People.
To find more from Jenny:
140 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 41 mins duration .