Manage episode 229359488 series 2286218
In this week's episode, I'm joined by Pat Flynn. Pat is a Coach, Entrepreneur, Generalist and Author of several books, including 'How to be better at (almost) everything' which we dive into in depth during the podcast.
In this episode we discuss:
- Being a Generalist VS being a Specialist and why being a Generalist became Pat's focus.
- The power of Skill Stacking
- Why you should focus on simple to learn skills that have high transferable qualities.
- Why Generalists should use short-term specialisation to enhance their ability in a skill.
- How to deal with shifts in focus and manage compromise.
- The Philosophy of Happiness and why this underpins the pursuit of getting better at almost everything.
To get more great content from Pat use the links below:
The Book: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/194688541X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
101 Kettlebell Workouts:
140 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 41 mins duration .