Manage episode 225362722 series 2286218
This week is a milestone episode, it's my 50th Guest. As this episode meant a lot to me I brought back my good friend and phenomenal coach, Todd Bumgardner. Todd is a big reason I am where I'm at today. He's had a huge impact on my life and career through education, support, friendship and helped me overcome crippling imposter syndrome so getting to celebrate the 50th episode with him was special for me.
In this Episode Todd and I discuss:
- How he helps clients and trainers develop their vision and goal setting abilities to maximise success and results.
- The importance of starting where you're at often with very short term goals and building over time to longer goals spread over 1-5 years.
- Why defining your heaven and hell when goal setting is so important and how to go through the process.
- The importance and value of having a life, experiences and learning outside of just fitness.
- Why some folks need to stop bullshitting themselves when it comes to self-love and how the act of self-love has become misunderstood.
As this was the 50th episode, Todd and I wanted to finish it on a high, or at least a few laughs, so we finished off the episode in inappropriate style by played a quick couple of games of would you rather as well.
If you've listen to either of Todd's previous episodes you'll know just how smart and articulate he is with his Coaching concepts and thoughts. This episode is no different. Todd crushes it.
Episode featuring of discussion on the table of stable growth:
140 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 41 mins duration .