Manage episode 226086247 series 2286416
Episode 57 Show Notes
Topic of the show: Catch up on emails!
- DL: Do we bring our own chair to work?
- “Joe the Airbus Guy” responds to TCAS RA question.
- AY: Link to Reddit post we discussed.
- HG responds to the shout out to University of Dubuque.
- A thank you from JB!
- JM sent feedback about Episode 56: Miracle on the Hudson
- DWS commented about Brasher Warnings
- AW answered the hovercraft question. Learn about LCAC.
- JMR sent in some awesome fix names! This is our favorite!
- BF commented on Episode 56. He mentioned some other great podcasts that have been supportive and mentioned us recently: Airline Pilot Guy, Airplane Geeks, and Flying and Life. Thank you! What a great community!
Question of the Week/Month
What are your aviation related bucket list items? Tell us and we may share it on the show!
We are often asked, “How can I support the show?” In addition to rating the show on iTunes, leaving a review, or shares, likes, and retweets on social media, we have another way you can support the show. You can now support our show using Patreon or visiting our support page on the website.
Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to email@example.com. Find us on twitter @opposing_bases.
Have a great week and thanks for listening! AG in a hay field!