Manage episode 228476576 series 2286416
Episode 62 Show Notes
Topic of the show: Listener feedback inspired topic this week is transponders, beacon code assignments, and tracking unidentified primary targets around Class Bravo airspace.
- Flying and Life podcast audio. Thank you, Mike!
- Max Trescott sent in feedback about Episode 61: Family Flight Night
- TT the Venus C-40 Pilot sent in some more follow up feedback.
- Tango Hotel is working on his private pilot license and asked if we needed help with someone at the FAA regarding approach plates. Thanks, TH!
- Tango Hotel also sent in audio feedback question about OPDs. Check out the link.
- Sierra Lima sent in some more hilarious audio and a bucket list item: the C-47.
Question of the Week/Month
Have you inadvertently made the news on one of your flights? Tell us a story. But do it using audio, please. We love audio feedback!
We are often asked, “How can I support the show?” In addition to rating the show on iTunes, leaving a review, or shares, likes, and retweets on social media, we have another way you can support the show. You can now support our show using Patreon or visiting our support page on the website.
Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to email@example.com. Find us on twitter @opposing_bases.
Have a great week and thanks for listening!
Support the show